Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wonder...

Has it ever occurred to you... why does everything bad happen in one day? it's like...this morning just sucked...and it all went down hill from there. I just dont understand it sometimes. I feel so helpless, and alone. I often walk through the halls of my school and am filled with anger, why is God so far from them? why do I have to be subject to hear all the crap people say? And then i realize, i cant be angry at them, they dont know any better. In fact, shame on me for not showing them what's right. Instead of being angry, i should show mercy and compassion. But sometimes it's just so hard. Today just went from bad to worse...and it just really never got better at all. Im struggling so much right now to trust God and wait for his timing, but it's just so hard...i feel stranded, and helpless. I feel like things are just going to keep getting worse. But then again, sometimes things have to get worse, before they can get better.
"I gotta keep singing, i gotta keep praising your name."

No comments: